Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LibraryThing Early Review Book Received!!!

I'm in total shock!!! Every month I faithfully go to the Early Review section of LibraryThing and make my picks of books I would like to read and review. I have traditionally been unfazed by not being picked to receive any books. This time it was different!!! I went to my mailbox this morning and there was a parcel for me from an address I didn't recognize. When I opened it up I found a brand new, hardcover copy of Free Range Knitter by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee!!!! *Squeeee* I love the Yarn Harlot's books!!! I'm so thrilled to get this book from her publisher. All I have to do is read the book and then email the publisher with my review. Somehow I don't think that will be hard to do.

I will be putting away my Cybook and actually reading a dead-tree book for the first time in ages. It will be worth it however to read the words of the Yarn Harlot again. I have followed her knitting blog for a while and love the way she writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment