Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mish Mash

Wow, it has been a while since I last wrote in this blog. I'd like to say a lot has been happening, but it has just been life getting in the way.

My Reiki is getting spotty, I haven't done a full self treatment in a while. Ironically I have been feeling very run down which is probably the time I should have been doing the self treatments more. But instead I just did spot treatments on the head positions. Now I have broncitis and my asthma is acting up and I'm feeling awful. So if anyone wants to send me distance healing I'm open for it!

My 3 yr old son is talking up a storm and loves his 3 and 4 sylable words like Battery. A mother in the grocery store was surprised when he identified the batteries in her grocery pile, and she has a 4 yr old! Makes me proud.

Brain freeze, can't remember what else I was going to type, but at least you know I'm still out here and alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment