Sunday, October 15, 2006

I act 27 years old

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[ ] always do my homework/work
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[x] I think politics are exciting
[x] my parents and grandparents have better things to say than my peers
Total: 6
[x] I show up for school/work every day, unless I'm sick
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[ ] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all.
[x] I know what credibility means without looking it up
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week
Total: 4
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 10 in Spanish.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I can wash a car.
[x] I can make adults laugh... without being stupid.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[x] When I was at school, I studied
[x] I paid attention while at school
[x] I remember to feed my pets
Total: 8
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get Coke.
[ ] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I listen to my elders.
[x] I can type fast.
Total: 5
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex.
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
[ ] People have said that I act/look older than I am.
Total: 4
Now add up how many x's you have and put "I act X years old" in the subject line and repost this in your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment