Friday, August 4, 2006

Ordered

I finally got around to ordering my Colon Cleansing Kit. I didn't get the one I was looking at originally, over $100 US was more than I can justify at this time. Instead I spent $69 US and I hope it works. I'm taking the chance because "Common symptoms resulting from accumulated toxins in the bowel can include headaches, bad breath, allergy symptoms, PMS, fatigue, depression, irritability, bloating, and frequent infections." Since I have several of these symptoms, if any of them are relieved or reduced I will be in a much healthier place. The website recommends 3 months of cleansing with 5 day break between each 30 day "month." Needless to say, I only ordered 1 month worth. I will know within the first few weeks if it is working which will give me lots of time to order more before the 2nd month starts. It will also give me time to get the next pay cheque in the bank. ;)

I am thinking positively about my eye surgery. I truely believe that everything will go well and I will have excellent vision when it is done. This is my "affirmation statement" and I'm sticking to it! I ask that those of you who feel so inclined keep me in your thoughts on August 17th and think of positive outcomes for me, if you wanted to send Reiki, positive vibes, healing thoughts, or prayers to me and/or the situation, I would be thrilled! :)


Update 11:27pm: OK so I probably could have gotten a colon cleansing system for a lot less or just gone for a fiber solution... but, but, I was taken in by testimonials and good reviews and the 'completness' of the system. So, since I got the system from eBay and probably can't return it, I will take it for the 30 days. Then, if I feel like I need more 'cleansing,' I will find a less expensive program that doesn't involve drinking powder once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment