Tuesday, August 1, 2006

out of balance

I don't feel focused today. I feel like i'm stuck up in the clouds with cotton balls in my ears. I'm not sick, just disconnected. "Spaced Out" like I've had too much milk (I'm allergic) or something. It's not a fun feeling. I'm here physically but my mind keeps drifting. I want to take a nap but I'm working at home and need to be available if someone calls. There are things that need to be done but I just can't focus. I know that a 15 min Reiki self healing would help me ground, but then I'd still be floaty, just with a string attached, and in any case I can't work up the motivation to put aside the laptop for a bit to do the healing. It's like nothing really matters, that I can just drift for a while. But I really don't like drifting, I prefer to know where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment