Friday, March 17, 2006

Reiki Experience

On March 10th I received the Level 2 Reiki attunment from Reiki-On. This was a wonderful experience, all day I felt extra warmth in my hands the same as when I received my Level 1 attunment. I felt peaceful and calm for the first time in a while.

I had a great Reiki experience yesterday. Since I now had my Level 2, I decided to try Distance Healing. I visualized the person I wanted to send Reiki to; I put my hands in a cupped prayer position with the person in the center. I drew SKR with my minds eye and started going through the session seeing the hand positions on her body and feeling the energy flow through me to her. At the end of the session I opened my hands slowly and saw flowers and butterflies and doves fly out of them in a cloud of light. It was lovely. I can't wait to talk to my 'client' and see if she noticed anything at that time yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment