Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Writing

When I was living at home I would write all the time, short stories as well as in a journal. My sister use to threaten to send my short stories to a publisher when I wasn't looking. She never did and I'm sure that they would have needed a LOT of work before they were worthy of being printed. I do miss it though. I haven't kept a journal in years, not since hubby, then my boyfriend, found it and read it. I haven't been able to write in it since. I was told recently to journal about my day, how I feel, what I did, etc. To help me deal with the changes in my life. I should be journaling for my Reiki and Tarot as well. I haven't written any fiction in more years than I care to remember. It might be good for me to open up a notebook to a blank page and just write what comes to mind. Write whatever needs to be written with no worry of who will read it. No worry of how "right" it is, or even if it makes sense.

I have a book to write in now. All I have to do now is find make the time to write. You all know how good I am at keeping up with even an online journal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment