Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cleanse has been started

I started my Colon Cleanse yesterday. I'm using Colonix, a 3 part system, in the morning I take pills to kill any parasites, 20 min later I drink down a fiber powder, and at night I drink a special blend of tea which contains senna and other herbs which make is taste good and relax the body for sleep.

At first I was a little disappointed. I didn't notice much difference at all yesterday, in fact by the afternoon I was thinking I could use a bit more fiber. Today is a different matter completely! The tea was the key I think, the senna stimulates the bowel and makes sure things are moving in the morning. I had a 'morning constitutional' as soon as I woke up, this is something that almost never happens to me. Usually it takes my first cup of coffee or tea to get things moving. Things are still moving now, the pull to the bathroom has been strong this morning.

I picked up some juice yesterday so that the powder didn't taste quite as icky as yesterday. It will be interesting to see how things progress over the next 30 days. The instructions say that for a first time cleanse they recommend doing the cleanse for 2 or 3 months. I'm not sure if I'm willing to do that... but I will make up my mind in the next 2 weeks so that I have time to order more if I decide to continue. I will definitely only be doing 2 months though, 3 is tooo long I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment