Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Plant Energy

My son gave me an impatient plant for Mother's Day as part of the Daycare art project. I have a wonderful 'brown thumb' and have even killed cactus' (I gave it too much water), and having 2 cats doesn't help the longevity of plants in my home. This one is thriving though. I have been watering when it seems like it needs it and have been giving it Reiki. When I put my hands over it to send Reiki I feel such a warm energy coming from the plant. It is as if I can feel it's aura. It feels similar to when I did the energy ball exercise. The warm energy is definitely coming from the plant, a few times it felt like there was resistance as well when I got closer to the plant as if it was telling me where to send from. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment