Friday, November 19, 2010

Snow Warnings

I always find it a little funny when we get snow warnings on the coast. We are expecting a massive 5cm-10cm of snow, or just over 4 inches. That shouldn't be enough for a snow warning, but since it will be "widespread snowfall of the season" we are warned about it.

There was some snow in my rain on the way to work today, but none on the way home. We shall see what tomorrow brings. I'm not worried though, it's the weekend so most drivers will be more patient and I already have my snow tires on so I don't have to line up with the rest of vancouver to have them installed.

I plan to have a quiet relaxing weekend no matter what the weather is like. Snow will just result in more hot chocolate and perhaps the first fire of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment