Sunday, April 5, 2009

Great Day

I had a wonderfully relaxing day today. The weather was warm and sunny, a great change after the *Snow* that arrived on April 1st!

I woke up at 10am and read until about 12pm, Hubby was kind enough to keep Son occupied for the morning. I am very lucky to have him! I got to wrangled the kid to eat as much of his lunch as I could persuade him to. Then I convinced Son that he had to get dressed if he wanted go out for a bike ride. We went for a 45 min. bike ride, well he rode and I ran behind him. We then headed home so that he could rest for a bit before his swimming lesson. This gave us a delightfully sleepy boy who should stay sleeping this nite. Of course plans don't always work out, Son has been up 3 times since we put him down. It's been over an hour since the last time he got up so perhaps will stay sleeping now. :)

Hubby and I have been watching "Inkheart," it is always interesting to see how the movie makers change the story from what it was in the book. There are quite a few changes, where did all those flying monkeys come from anyway? Over all it seems like they stayed true to the key points and the 'feel' of the story. I will be keeping an eye out for Inkspell and Inkdeath when they come to the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment