Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dirty Contact Lenses

That is how I know it's time to put more liquid tears in my eyes. When it feels like I'm wearing Dirty Contact Lenses. I haven't worn contact lenses in years, not since I got prescription sunglasses for wearing on the motor bike. I hate the feeling of dirty contact lenses, and this is what I have to look forward to for the next while.

Working on the computer causes eye strain and dries out my eyes. The air conditioning at work dries out my eyes. The warm summer wind at the part dries out my eyes. *Sigh* the price I pay to not have to wear my glasses anymore. I get to feel like I'm wearing contacts again and carry around eye drops again.

All I can say is, I'm soooo glad there is
Refresh Liquigel. It lasts longer than the liquid tears and means that I can work at the computer for a whole hour before putting in more drops instead of just 1/2 an hour. This is a very good thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still thrilled with my new eye sight. But the first few weeks/months are going to be fun. At least I don't have to put in the antibiotic drops every 4 hrs anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment